Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
FindHotelUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
StayForLongUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Our stay was perfect - even though they had a full house with a bunch of sports teams it was pretty quite :) the staff was amazing so many great food recommendations ( we went for brits fish and chips was worth it check out my review)
The rooms clean and ours was very spacious. The showers hot hot loved it. Breakfast had fresh full size Timmy’s muffins !! Among the other usual things as well as scrambled and sausage.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We had 2 rooms, the King room was great clean, smelled good...Wasn't too happy with the shower, it had a weird angle and there was not towel rack, soap holder or seat in it. But lots of hot water and pressure.
The pool was enjoyable.
Breakfast was good, lots of it....Both hot and cold.
I found the staff really friendly. They were well trained.
All in all a good choice.

Room tip: This property allows animals....The dogs that were there were a bit yappy on Sat night.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 day stay for the annual Jack Frost Festival - here’s what I thought

Pros —
- The staff is AMAZING. I work for one of the largest luxury hotel chains and I was impressed.
Tyler was super accommodating with our (many) requests and was always polite and friendly.
We were celebrating a birthday, and the staff went above and beyond helping me set up prior to arrival.

- The hotel itself is nice. Nothing fancy but more than adequate. Pool is clean (no hot tub) Vending machines, ice machines and laundry facilities all worked well.

- Considering the hotel was sold out, with what I assume was mostly families - the noise level was surprisingly low.

Cons —
- The WIFI. Again, assuming that it was because the hotel was completely booked, but basically any time of day during our 3 days, the internet signal in our room wouldn’t allow for use.

- Breakfast. We felt like perhaps they were under prepared for the number of people going to be eating.
Breakfast items were scarce. On Saturday when we went down there was toast and waffles available but mostly everything else was gone. I did notice a staff member working to re-stock but maybe could have used an additonal person.

Overall it was a great stay. We look forward to coming back next year !

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2019

The rooms were sparkly clean, bathroom was very nice, i like how they had a bathroom fan you could keep on all night for *white noise* the breakfast in the morning was really good too! Beds are really comfy!
Me and my kids had fun in the pool.. which was also very clean.
i definitely recommend staying here.

Room tip: pool is on main floor!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stayed at the Quality, Cornwall last night, Oct7, 2018, upon entering was greeted in a very warm and welcoming manner, rooms were very clean and comfortable, all staff we met either at the desk or in the hallway was very friendly, hot breakfast was served and was delicious, only about 6km from Charlottetown centre, just want to mention also I called the hotel directly to book, receptionist on the phone was very helpful and placed us in a room convenient for us (please note if you are a senior express the fact as they do give a cheaper rate which you won't get if you book on line that is why I call directly

Room tip: If you want no noise at all ask for a room at the back but I really think this is a quiet area overall.
Date of stay: October 2018