Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
FindHotelUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
StayForLongUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019

Very pleasant folks and quite welcoming. Room was spacious, very clean and comfortable - everything one would want in a place to stay.
We had a little problem with some noisey revelers but that was quickly handled after my call to the desk.

Room tip: Stay on top floor, not near elevator or vending.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019

I had a second level room overlooking the parking lot. The windows opened. Room was clean as was the bathroom. The only down side was that room was incredibly hot despite the open windows. I didn’t have the breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Our stay was perfect - even though they had a full house with a bunch of sports teams it was pretty quite :) the staff was amazing so many great food recommendations ( we went for brits fish and chips was worth it check out my review)
The rooms clean and ours was very spacious. The showers hot hot loved it. Breakfast had fresh full size Timmy’s muffins !! Among the other usual things as well as scrambled and sausage.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We had 2 rooms, the King room was great clean, smelled good...Wasn't too happy with the shower, it had a weird angle and there was not towel rack, soap holder or seat in it. But lots of hot water and pressure.
The pool was enjoyable.
Breakfast was good, lots of it....Both hot and cold.
I found the staff really friendly. They were well trained.
All in all a good choice.

Room tip: This property allows animals....The dogs that were there were a bit yappy on Sat night.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 day stay for the annual Jack Frost Festival - here’s what I thought

Pros —
- The staff is AMAZING. I work for one of the largest luxury hotel chains and I was impressed.
Tyler was super accommodating with our (many) requests and was always polite and friendly.
We were celebrating a birthday, and the staff went above and beyond helping me set up prior to arrival.

- The hotel itself is nice. Nothing fancy but more than adequate. Pool is clean (no hot tub) Vending machines, ice machines and laundry facilities all worked well.

- Considering the hotel was sold out, with what I assume was mostly families - the noise level was surprisingly low.

Cons —
- The WIFI. Again, assuming that it was because the hotel was completely booked, but basically any time of day during our 3 days, the internet signal in our room wouldn’t allow for use.

- Breakfast. We felt like perhaps they were under prepared for the number of people going to be eating.
Breakfast items were scarce. On Saturday when we went down there was toast and waffles available but mostly everything else was gone. I did notice a staff member working to re-stock but maybe could have used an additonal person.

Overall it was a great stay. We look forward to coming back next year !

Date of stay: February 2019