“Cleaner than most Tim Hortons, excellent service”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Cornwall
Description: Located at 25 Meadowbank Rd, Cornwall, PE, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Cornwall Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Excellent coffee as usual. Very pleasant service and again the salted caramel Iced Capp was delicious. Even basic coffee is very good and an excellent price point.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I do like Tim Hortons. I like the food and the atmosphere. All Tims on PRI are run by the same company. D.P. Murphy Inc. Overall they do an amazing job. If you visit a Tims here and then go to one in another province you will be amazed at how the staff is trained here. The Murphy's have it down to a science and staff training. Really fast and efficient people. However, this Corwall location is an exception to the rule. I write this review after visiting this location 3 different days at 3 different shifts so I would get different staff each time. I had the same service each time. Very slow and very unfriendly. I don't know what is wrong with this location but it is completely different than all the others on PRI.

2  Thank Franklinmacd
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

As always..it hit the spot. Love that I can be half a country away from my province and still have my taste of home. Thanks Timmies

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Tim Hortons filled A most important niche for a solo rider on a 16,000 mile trip. I never was without a friend. All you have to do is go to Tim Hortons, order a coffee and a raspberry truffle sit down at a table for six and open a road map. With in 3 minutes there will be 3 or 4 well intended people to share stories and route suggestions. When asked when I might get home to Colorado I said if I never spoke to another Tim Horton patron I might make home port by 2019. Thank You Canada for making me feel so welcome and not alone!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2017

It is interesting that not all Tims locations have plates and mugs for service. I think that it important to limit the waste. I asked for small coffee with single cream in a mug. The attendant did not understand. So I said, I would like it in a cup. I was then told that they do not have cups at this location. I was asked if there was anything else that I wanted, and yes, there was. I wanted a muffin heated. I was asked if that was for inside or to go. It arrived at the table in a bag to go. The coffee was a large one. More for the price of a small one, I guess. The lady may have been new on the job and she looked confused. No more, than I was ... lol