“Great Lobster Roll”

Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Montague
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Open a window on a wonderful meal with a spectacular view of the Montague River. Enjoy a traditional lobster supper, award winning seafood chowder, famous homemade desserts and Island hospitality at its finest. Recommended "Where To Eat In Canada" since 2000.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Talk about a great Lobster Roll, here we found one of the best during our seven days in Canada.
To begin with you receive the entire contents of a one pound Lobster with the minimum amount of mayo and other ingredients. Would have loved to take along a few more packed in ice if we were heading back home. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The seafood dishes were really well done but the pumpkin cheesecake was the clear winner of lunch! A very relaxing place to visit with friends for lunch!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I found the food very overpriced, 32.00 for a small steak and I had the seafood casserole for 25.00 which was not cheesy at all. But the worst part was I wanted to take half of my dinner with me for lunch the next day, the waitress took my plate to box it up, which I found strange because I said I'd box my own, she said no, she'd do it. When we were leaving I opened the box and found someone else's dinner in my box, yuck. I told them what was happening and they just passed it off and charged me full price for our meals. I was not very happy with the experience and will not return.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We had a water view and the food was superb! We go each summer, love it! It is good to make a reservation. Easy drive from Charlottetown to the eastern part of PEI.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stopped here for lunch. It has a nice outdoor deck over looking the river. I had the steak sandwich and it was very good, tender and the peppers, onions and mushrooms were delicious. My husband enjoyed the fish cakes. For dessert we shared the chocolate mousse which was yummy. I do think it was a bit pricey for lunch but it is fresh ingredients and very good food.