Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
Agoda.com
US$81
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Reserve now, pay at stay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2018

We opted to stay here as we were going to the Feast at the Inn at Bay Fortune (and we couldn't justify that cost on this trip). The room is certainly dated - the room had an actual key! and an awesome retro keychain. Front desk was friendly and quick to get a requested ironing board and iron. Would have liked a room on the other side of the hall in the hopes that the view as better than the highway.

The restaurant was closed as we were there just before the official off season.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I had the bad idea to drive all the way to Souris instead of staying in Charlottetown - where there are good accomodations - when I came home last March and as the B&B I wanted to go was closed, I ended up stuck at the Rollo Bay Inn. It was once not so bad and clean, it went to terrible. The room was pricy - 89$ in the dead season - and disgusting. It was very cold in the room and the storm was coming in through the broken air ventilation device. The bed only had one tiny blanket and uncomfortable pillows. The carpet was stained and the paint was coming off the walls. The free breakfast they served in the morning was not existing anymore. The owners who seemed to lived in were very strange and didn't offer any help and refused to pay me back when I said I didn't want that room.

Most horrible night spent in a hotel - I don't recommend it and I won't go there anymore. It's only an hour drive from Charlottetown, it's better to stay in town before the ferry ride.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2017

I had an excellent stay at the Rollo Bay Inn, thanks to the impressive Island hospitality that the fantastic staff offered. Tom, was an excellent host; he clearly had the enjoyment of our stay and time in Eastern PEI as his top priority. The Inn itself has home style charm that matches the warm welcomes and caring attention that they give their guests. They also serve a complimentary continental breakfast which included a hot egg dish each morning.

The Inn is centrally located near beaches both famous for seaglass and quiet and secluded. It's also very close the he the ferry terminal and charming little Town of Souris. Lots of wonderful things to see in the area with culture, history, artisans and great seafood resturants.

We had a wonderful stay and would love to thank Tom, Joanne and Darlene for making it very special at the Rollo Bay Inn!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2017

A nice Hotel just outside the town of Souris PEI, though I think the site as the wrong address as its now 1067 Lower Rollo Bay Rd, Souris, PE C0A 2B0.

The room was Well sized, and the heater worked, but there were a few things I do wish to address.

The unit I was in had a kitchenette in it a small stove, sink fridge and microwave, with a small dining table.

It was disappointing that the room had these but the stoves elements were removed and the shelves had no silver or plates or cups. I had to go into town and get paper cups and plates, A bit of a hassle but not a deal breaker really.

The bed was nice, the sheets were warm despite looking rather thin but the pillows were extremely thin and had very little support tin them, so you may want to bring your own pillows or ask for extras at the front desk.

The hotel is close to the town of Souris, and if you are heading over to catch the Ilse De Madalines Ferry its a nice place to crash for the night if you are taking the morning crossing as this location is at most 10 mins away from the ferry terminal.

Overall a nice and quiet place, and if you want a nice romantic Room, room 105 is pink.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2016

AC did not work and it was a warm night. The hot water ran out in the middle of a shower. We had those really small, thin, old school motel towels. Very dated and worn. It's ok if you can't find anything else and just need a place to crash. If you were a single man on a motorcycle trip (like I used to be ) you would be perfectly happy here! The staff were friendly enough and helpful. I guess we also got that room with the carpet stain under the fridge.

Date of stay: August 2016