“unique ”

Cuisines: French, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Unique concept. Two chefs take a protein and prepare a different dish with it. So you might have a choice between a lobster bisque or a lobster salad. Instead of a traditional appetizer/entree/dessert you choose two or three plates from either side and they provide a nice amuse bouche to start. The place is quite lovely and casual on a quiet commercial street behind the main thoroughfare in Le Malbae. Preparations and ingredients are top notch.

1  Thank Ira R

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

This has to be the best restaurant in town! It's a special place, from the concept (2 chefs, 2 menus) to the remarkable service, but specially because of the quality of the food. Ingredients mix just perfectly in your mouth, and everything tastes so fresh. I already want to come back to try the rest of the menu!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I was recently in the area for a conference and came to this restaurant with colleagues.
The Husband/ Wife Vice/ Versa menu is a great idea.

All the food was excellent and we even got to meet the chefs! Thanks for accommodating us and giving us a great night.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent evening at this restaurant a few days ago. We chose the option of three dishes each, myself from the men's selection and my wife from the women's. Each dish was delicious and unique and was served with a glass of wine specifically chosen to accompany the dish. Great, friendly service and wonderful food prepared by two chefs we greeted personally and complimented at the end of the evening. One suggestion I would make, however, is to add a selection of imported wines to their list.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We both chose the three small plate options and had the wine pairings. I actually write for a living and I'm also a former chef and it would be hard to praise the inspired dishes highly enough. My absolute favorite was the confit/fois gras plate and the wine that went with it. Each dish was elegant and the proportions were perfect for us. Service was impeccable and almost invisibly efficient. Timing and the order of the courses was also nicely done.

1  Thank volcanicwriter