“Menu to die for”

Cuisines: French, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Exquisite menu, amazing atmosphere, excellent service! Worth travelling to from anywhere on the planet!
One of the highlights of our trip to Charlevoix.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I went here with my fiancé last week. I did not do my research properly so didn't quite expect the high prices/type of meals but we like to eat very well occasionally and thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Love the concept (two menus....one prepared by the husband and one prepared by the wife...creamier verses more spices /vegetables). Myself being lactose intolerant I ate three dishes from the versa menu whereas my fiancé mixed it up between the two. Service was also exceptional. Our French is extremely poor but this did not cause any problems and we were given English menus. The atmosphere is lovely. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Book in advance.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

The entire experience was excellent. The food is exquisite and the atmosphere very relaxed. My rack of lamb was the best I've ever had. Not inexpensive although the wine was moderately priced. The chefs were kind enough invite us into the kitchen to chat after we finished our meal. A must visit if you're in Charlevoix!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This restaurant was fabulous! The food was superb, the service was excellent, the atmosphere lovely. I have eaten in many restaurants in my life. I have access to wonderful places in NYC and Vices Versa ranks in my top ten restaurants of all time!

2  Thank LaRupert
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The owner of the B&B at which we were staying recommended we try this restaurant as it is his favourite, and one taste of the food explains why! There is no question that both chefs (owners) have a passion for food and local products. My husband and I each picked three proteins, one ordered the Mr. and one the Mrs. What a wonderful concept, same main ingredients but totally different preparation = fantastic results.