“Our favorite place / Un petit coin de paradis!”
Review of Vices Versa

Vices Versa
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in La Malbaie
Price range: US$52 - US$60
Cuisines: French, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Our favorite place / Un petit coin de paradis!”
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This lovely little restaurant is one of the best kept secrets in Quebec. We love this restaurant so much that my husband and I drive two hours from Quebec City to eat here every year. My husband loves their varied menu with fresh local ingredients and inventive cuisine. As a vegetarian, when reserved ahead of time, the chefs make me a special vegetarian three course meal (not offered on the menu) that is out of this world amazing each time. The wine pairing option at $12 per glass is a great way to make a great meal even more amazing. The service is professional yet unpretentious, truly friendly. We'll be back!

• Visited February 2017

“Wow”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Apparently everybody knows that this is the best restaurant in LaMalbaie - at least in winter when some places are closed.
Quiet, lovely, not stuffy, wonderful servers! Thank you for being so nice and helpful to us as the menu is unique.
Choose either two or three choices and every bite is incredible. The little extras just come - including an amuse bouche and small desert if you prefer not to order a regular dessert. Bread made in house also. We got an amazing duck dish - sort of a mouth watering terrine that came with a toasted crostini with a smooth fluffy goat cheese and roasted pear! Yum! that was so sweet and not too goatee, excuse my descriptions but goat cheese can be too much. Did I say that every bite was to savor?
Oh my. This place should have been full but I think it is considered a place for an occasion but a vacation is an occasion . I want to eat here every time in LaMalbaie from now on. And they have suggested wine pairing for each dish, by the glass , very convenient .
I give this place highest ranking for graciousness, food quality, creativity and lightheartedness

Visited February 2017
2 Thank Mms1952
Ottawa, Canada
“Menu to die for”
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Exquisite menu, amazing atmosphere, excellent service! Worth travelling to from anywhere on the planet!
One of the highlights of our trip to Charlevoix.

• Visited October 2016
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Brilliant concept, excellent food ”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I went here with my fiancé last week. I did not do my research properly so didn't quite expect the high prices/type of meals but we like to eat very well occasionally and thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Love the concept (two menus....one prepared by the husband and one prepared by the wife...creamier verses more spices /vegetables). Myself being lactose intolerant I ate three dishes from the versa menu whereas my fiancé mixed it up between the two. Service was also exceptional. Our French is extremely poor but this did not cause any problems and we were given English menus. The atmosphere is lovely. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Book in advance.

Visited September 2016
New York
“So Good”
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

The entire experience was excellent. The food is exquisite and the atmosphere very relaxed. My rack of lamb was the best I've ever had. Not inexpensive although the wine was moderately priced. The chefs were kind enough invite us into the kitchen to chat after we finished our meal. A must visit if you're in Charlevoix!

Visited August 2016