Don't get me wrong, this is not a four star resort by any means. The rooms are basic as are the fitness facilitiesand th eskiing is not the most challenging in the area.
But the dinners are top notch. I don't know if you call it Quebecois chique or what but the eveneing meal service was excellent. Saturday night buffet was one of the best my family ever had. With my first ever taste of frog legs (succulent) to my daughters favorite - endless mussels, scallops and another first - pheasant.
It was the personal touches that only a family owned and operated resort can offer.
Though my children are too old, my 14 year old snuck in to the free kids zone and was thrilled.
Though the pool attendants were a bit ovewr bearing we found the pool area to be very clean and adequate - though the hot tub could have been larger.
Now, we booked late , so got a smaller room on the bottom floor and were warned about noise, we found the room to be adequate - but dated for two adults and two older teenagers. LISTEN, this is not a fancy motel and the owners were very honest when we made the reservation - the walls and floors are thin, however by ten pm all was quiet and we slept like babies every night.
Everything in this facility is dayed, but EVERYTHING IS KEPT IMPECCABLY CLEAN!!!!!!!
Now the skiing, excellent runs, double lifts operating on every slope and 4 challenging glade areas to keep even the best skier challenged. Now I've been to Whistler, whitewater, Red, Tremblant etc. but for a family outing this was perfect and will return again.
Breakfast every morning was perfect to fill you up for the day. For lunch on the weekends, avoid the main cafeteria and try the homemade soup and grilled sandwiches in the cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Mont Blanc Resort, a great location to discover all the wonderful adventures and relaxation that the Mont Tremblant / Laurentian area has to offer! Located just a little over an hour north of Montreal, Mont Blanc Hotel & Condominium Resort is in the heart of the Laurentian Mountains near the Saint-Jovite sector of Mont Tremblant. There are numerous hotels in the area but what sets Mont Blanc apart is that instead of high prices, you will find a cozy, warm and welcoming atmosphere, with something for all budgets. In addition we have a variety of activities available on site at no extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mont Blanc Ski Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mont Blanc Ski Hotel Saint Faustin
- Mont Blanc Ski Hotel And Resort
- Mont Blanc Ski Hotel & Resort Quebec/Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carre, Canada