“Best Stay In Estevan”
Review of Days Inn - Estevan

Days Inn - Estevan
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Estevan
Reviewed 15 January 2008

I travel to the Estevan area for work in the oil field. Some things I need is good high speed internet and quiet, well climatized rooms. Days Inn delivered on all accounts. Their complimentry shampoo and soap products and showers were also very good. I'm 6 feet tall and a lot of places I stay at have shower heads which are way too low so I'd have to crouch over to wash my hair. I had no problem with that at this hotel. Their restaurant which was connected to it has good food as well. I stayed right beside the stairwell in the hotel on the 2nd floor and I didn't get woken up by people coming and going which usually happens when you get a room right by the stairwell due to poor design.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

A TripAdvisor Member
san francisco, california
Reviewed 21 May 2006

The ambience of the fine dinig restaurant located in the south east corner of this hotel is some to be desired. Although the dining experience was tremendous, a definite positive improvement in t he food, the service lacked some effort. Our server, whom shall be remained anonymous, was rather rude but delivered our food. Then during our stay, and dining, we were approached by an annoying person that claimed to be the owner. asking every 3 minutes it seemed, if our food was alright. YES, yes it was good, but you were not. Please by all means let these people do their job and stop distracting them from what a possibility this place can be. At least the food was good. Will be going back to the basement next time I stay.

• Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 August 2005

The Days Inn Estevan is a redo of a prior hotel of which the only licensed bar in town remains. As a town with little else to do, the bar is heaping with customers and action. However with my family of three, this wasn't what I was looking for. Also there is no pool for the kiddies, only a hot tub. The room was functional with the basics of furniture and lighting. Room was very quiet and the hotel is centrally located.

• Stayed: August 2005
5  Thank mcclungp
Travellers also viewed these Estevan hotels
1.7 km away
2.0 km away
Motel 6 Estevan
Motel 6 Estevan
#7 of 8 in Estevan

Been to Days Inn - Estevan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Estevan

Address: 1305 9th St, Estevan, Saskatchewan S4A 1J1, Canada
Region: Canada > Saskatchewan > Estevan
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Estevan
Price Range: $104 - $130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn - Estevan 3*
Estevan's only full service hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn - Estevan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Estevan Days Hotel Estevan