We were there on May 2012 one night. Quiet little place on the beach. The pool area and the garden was well maitaned and also clean. Room was okay but somehow it felt like, that the best days has already gone. At the restaurant when the bill came and we gave some tips the waiter said "tip is not included". We gave but he was not satisfied. We come from country where waiters have monthly salary but do give tips if the food and service was good. We are not accustomed the waiter to ask for it. The breakfast was okay, you could choose from the menu one dish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista