All reviews tuna east cape great fishing palapa bar nachos deep sea fishing beachfront location hot tub large pool rooms are clean off the beaten path bottled water natural hot springs los barriles dorado boats cortez
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The fishing, the food, the pool bar, the ambiance what can I say its the bomb I recommend it to everyone.With all the crime you hear about in mexico you don't see it here I felt as safe as my own backyard

1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed July 9, 2012

jThis is the seventh year that I have been to Beuna Vista Beach Resort. We fished three days and caught our limit of Tuna and several large Dorado. The resort doesn't change much over the years but the food was better than ever this year. I go with a large group of about 40 and we all were taken care of like royalty. We felt very safe in the confines of the resort.The boat crews are fantastic and made sure we caught fish every day and work very hard to make sure the experience of deep sea fishing is very exciting. If you want to catch big fish this is the place to go.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Keith W
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This was our 9th trip to Hotel Buena Vista! We always feel safe and so much at home when we travel to the East Cape! We have never had a problem during our visits. When we get on our flight to go to BAJA, we always say we are heading to our second home! The Valdez family owns and operates the resort and manages an experienced fishing fleet! Most of the staff speaks English, and we have the pleasure of them remembering us when we return. The hotel sends a driver to pick us up at the exit of the airport and take us to the hotel.
Basically,if you want a nice quiet vacation in a place with a friendly staff who make you feel at home and safe, Hotel Buena Vista is the place to go! When it comes to our favorite vacation spot, there is no doubt where we choose to go! The East Cape of Baja is literally a paradise!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the beach are a little more, but so worth it!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We just got back from a 5 day fishing trip to Buena Vista and it was the vacation/fishing trip of a lifetime! We had a very large group and the staff there made us all feel at home and took very good care of our every need. This is my second time to this wonderful resort and I loved it even more the second time. The food was authentic and delicious! And the fishing is some of the best in the world! You can't go wrong with this resort if you want a quiet, authentic, fishing vacation! I recommend this place to everyone I know! Thanks to the wonderful staff at the resort....you're amazing!

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed July 3, 2012

If you want to enjoy a relaxing vacation deep sea fishing on the majestic, Sea of Cortez, Hotel Buenavista is just the place. The ambiance is second to known. The Valdez Family and all of their employees are exceptional, and we just returned from 5 days there with a group of 38 industry associates and we had a blast.

Room Tip: The rooms are all the same, and they allow you to feel like you are in Baja!
1  Thank BrianPhilipBisk