My family has been staying here for 15-20 years. Where shall I begin? The Spa harkens back to the days when John Wayne & his buddies would come down to a "fishing camp". This is a place to get away from it all and experience a unique place in Baja. The scenery is majestic- sunrise, sunset, full moon add to the surroundings. The staff are above board, kind, & conscientious. The fishing is of legend. Sit around the bar at happy hour & you'll hear many a tale. I'd recommend renting a car for a day & trekking up to La Paz for lunch & site-seeing. The food is wonderful- the soup du jour is always a must. Dining on the veranda as the sun sets over the mountains & the moon rises over the Sea of Cortez, is magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista