We stayed here for a second time, and that is not for the rooms, but for the garden and grounds around the hot-spring fed pool and spa that back on to a gorgeous white sandy beach. Even in the sea, just of the beach you feel the hot water coming up. milagro! And best of all, one can bring a pet as many people did last weekend. This is something unheard of in Baja, so for us this scores high. The room has AC and you have to take turns for the bathroom as it is super small. Breakfast was good and the staff is very friendly. Don't expect the Hilton, but then the price is a fraction of that too, honestly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista