Went in Oct-2015 for fly fishing trip with a good buddy. The owners, staff, food,& pricing,
I would give a A+. Rooms very nice above pool. Great pool + pool bar area. On the beach. Rented quads in Lorreto ( 6 miles down the beach ). Chief cooked our fresh
caught fish at night. Great food ! Fishing very good on the beach and blue water.
Fished out of 24' panga. The guide was terrible. That is why only a 4 star.
The local mexican people were wonderful. Most seem to speak english enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista