Quiet peaceful location. Great fishing access. Nice hotel grounds. Fantastic food. They also cleaned and prepped our dorado and tuna for dinner! Cooked it to order just hours after we caught the fish. Staff very friendly. Not much nearby if you dont have a car but hotel arranged a taxi ride into los barriles for the one time we left the resort. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista hotel is located in Baja California, Mexico overlooking the Sea of Cortez . It offers a variety of activities , peaceful rooms and excellent facilities . Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort features Mediterranean- style guestrooms with private patios furnished with hammocks. El Navegante restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Guests can order nachos while soaking up the sun by the pool or take a drink at the poolside bar . After dinner you can go to the bar El Pescador and enjoy a drink . Just minutes from the Buena Vista Beach Hotel offers activities such as fishing, diving and horse riding. You can also explore the 50 km of beach, or play a game of tennis . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Buenavista
- Resort Buena Vista Beach
- Hotel Buena Vista Beach Resort Mexico/Buenavista