“Food truck eating at its best”

Kamellos Food Truck
Ranked #66 of 177 Restaurants in Ajijic
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Five stars for a food truck? Yes, I greatly enjoy the food there. No, I can't tell you exactly what i eat because it is Mexican food and I don't know all of it. I get the beef with humus roll. So good, so fresh, and temperature wise, so hot. Nice little salad comes with it. One of my favorite places to stop!

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Great falafels. Super casual (it's a food truck) but excellent food.
I wish they were open more frequently.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

we went on a long hike and came back ready for a nice easy lunch, and the Kamellos Food Truck fit the bill. I had falafel with humus and it came with a lovely salad. My
husband had the pita special, which was also delicious, Nice people, good food.
give it a try for a casual lunch

Reviewed February 3, 2017

These folks serve Mediterranean-Mexican food that is excellent. My favorite is Taco Arabique which is a sort of round burrito with meat, onions (optional) , hummus, cheese served with an intricate side salad. Also love the date and nut pie. Friendly staff as well.

Reviewed January 13, 2017

We had been planning to go into Guadalajara to try tacos arabes when we found a food truck right here in Ajijic which purported to sell them. So we had to try. Tacos arabes are soft shell tacos made with their meat mixture with an excellent flavoring. Call it Arab-Mexican fusion cuisine. Kamellos, a specialty of this food truck is the same kind of meat inside a pita bread pocket. We had both and both were excellent. I slightly preferred the pita bread to the flour tortilla. While eating from a food truck is never my favorite, it was better than having to drive all the way into Guadalajara. Both sandwiches came with a salad. Other options are available a well.

1  Thank Namealreadyinuse