US$93
US$75
Posada de la Salud(Patzcuaro)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$16
Best Western Plus Posada De Don Vasco(Patzcuaro)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$42
US$40
Mision Patzcuaro Centro Historico(Patzcuaro)(Great Value!)
US$37
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswoodmansionhistoryregionartmichoacancourtyardblocklake
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Mr. Gabriel Reyes was the most hospitable person, giving us a warm welcome into Mansion de los Suenos, while arranging our pick-up at Morelia International Airport. Gabriel went beyond the extra mile by arranging an outstanding trip through the highlands of Michoacan and its remarkable lake with an extremely nice taxi driver (Mauricio Hernandez). We will never forget his politeness.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Corporativo MN H, Sales at Hotel Mansion de Los Suenos, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion. We are glad that your stay at the hotel was pleasant, your comments help us to improve our services.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Spa is not working even that I called in advance and asked about it. No elevators. Our room was located it at the second floor, the toilet did not have enough water, it needs to be flushed it 3-5 times. The shower was a mess, water running all over the floor ( toilet area) I called and told the front desk about that, they told me " it happens" my own solution ... place towels on the floor to avoid falling. water will stay there until next day when the cleaning lady comes by.
I will not recommend this hotel,after few horrible nights we decided to move to a different hotel, Hotel Casa del Naranjo located it across the plaza,the hotel was amazing, open restaurant, stores, incredible service.

Room Tip: first floor is better
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your opinion. Your comments help us to improve our services.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Located one block from "la plaza grande". An old colonial home turned into hotel. The furniture has all the comfort of the modern era but replicates beautifully the colonial times. The bathroom was very modern. We stayed in the master suite and it was beautiful. My only suggestion is to increase closet space. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They even opened the restaurant earlier the day we left so we could have breakfast.

Room Tip: Stay in a room toward the back as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed December 3, 2015

I had a great weekend at Mansion De Los Suenos during Dia De Los Muertos 2015. The location is phenomenal, less that one block from the main plaza. The manager Joel Perez was very professional and helpful during my stay there. I highly recommend this hotel and the wonderful city of Patzcuaro.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Ralonzo1
Reviewed April 19, 2012

La Mansion de los Suenos is a restored 17th Century Mansion with beautiful courtyards, exquisitely appointed guests rooms, a friendly staff, a wonderful restaurant, and an owner that really cares about her customers located in the heart of Patzcuaro just around the corner from the major square. And the nightly rates are very reasonable.
I have phoned go make reservations and was helped by Leticia, who made a big impression on me when I spoke with her. We were met at the registration desk by her. We were welcomed with opened arms, and we fell at home right away. The members of the hotel’s staff are very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant offers a full menu (breakfast/lunch/dinner). We had breakfast at the hotel and the food was excellent. I suggest you try their Mexican dishes.
My guests and I had the opportunity to briefly chat with the owner, Priscilla she is a friendly, bubbly, and personable individual. One can’t help falling in love with her.
La Masion de los Suenos will be the top choice next time we visit Patzcuaro.

Room Tip: We selected the Junior suites in the back of the hotel they are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends