“El SAGUARO RV THE BEST.....!!!!!!”
Review of Kino Bay RV Park

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bahia Kino
Kino Bay RV Park
Reviewed 5 December 2010

I´m from Mexico City, I´m working for one of the most important consultant company in the world and the only thing that I want when I arrived to Kino was to rest and relax...and the best surprise was "EL SAGUARO RV" the facilities are great but the service was amazing..the owner make all the difference, Otilia speak perfect english...thanks for the best vacations in my life...!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
14  Thank Opics202020
Reviewed 6 October 2010

We stay here for our annuall family vacation. Its the most quiet, relaxing and pleasant vacation ever. Best beach I've ever been to and the rv park is just across the street.
Excellent place for family "camping". We take tents, trailers and motor home and let the kids run free. Its a very safe place. Going back this week. Can't wait.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank yanin_10
Reviewed 27 December 2007

Kino Bay RV Park also has some hotel rooms which are lovely-large with all tile bathrooms, refrigerators, coffee machine. Very clean, lovely views. Right on the beach. Reasonable rates. I almost hesitate to write about this as yet largely undiscovered spot.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
7  Thank Roadtripper52

Been to Kino Bay RV Park? Share your experiences!