“Long wait for your food”
Review of La Traviata

La Traviata
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Matamoros
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Since la traviata is accross the border, I went with my wife to eat. The food is delicious, but the place looks dirty. We waited more than an hour for our food. Blanca the manager, screams when she explains you something, Dont go

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Although I have been here just few several times I like it. The food and attention is of quality. Excellent saldas, soups, pizza and lemonade. However, it is unlike an american buffet so dont expect a big one with a lot of variety. They basically always have the same things, but they are good.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Two thumbs up, definitely a place to come back with your couple or friends, pretty nice decorated!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Excelent food, decoration, serivice, it is my first time here and i definitely will come back !!!!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

This morning, pass by and decided to stop at this restaurant. Our first time here, had breakfast that was very good. The service is excellent, so we will gladly recommend this place and as for us we will go back.