We travel several times each year and like to try different places each time but occasionally find a place we will return to. well we just returned from a wonderful two weeks. It usually takes me a few days to start to relax and loud obnoxious drunks never help with that process. At RSPM it took me all of an hour. The other guests were mature and respectful of your privacy, the music is at a reasonable level and not a thumping noise. The staff made us feel welcome and were always willing to assist. The rooms are clean and comfortable, I found the beds to be quite good as well and had no problem sleeping. There is a decent sized balcony, chairs and table with a drying rack on the wall which is very useful. I want to thank ALL the kitchen/restaurant staff for wonderful food and great service, especially Mario and Richard (who seems to be running around like a gecko all the time making sure all the guests are happy). The restaurant is al la carte and changes its menus daily and also has a daily special for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bars really do have premium brands and the bartenders make some very good drinks. Felipe (yummy, yummy) and Marcelino are both a big asset to this property. This property is truly exclusive from the Palladium and there is appropriate security to make sure that guests from the other side do not come over and ruin your day. The pools are very nice, properly maintained and cleaned but I preferred the cabana beds overlooking the ocean. All we could hear was the crashing of waves and the birds, it was wonderful. The beach in front is rocky and not a great place to swim but I did swim out front without any problems. All in all this was a great vacation and I will definitely be back and recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita
- The Royal Suites Punta De Mita Riviera Nayarit, Mexico