The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Imanta Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$765
US$742
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Meson de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$55
W Punta de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$324
HotelsForEveryone
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$385
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Casa De Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$745
Iberostar Playa Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$272
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Quinta del Sol(Punta de Mita)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,037 results
All reviewssea breezeoutdoor showerbutler servicepunta mitaremede spachampagne ritualfour seasonsdeluxe suitemarine safaripersonal butlerthe general managerwalk in closetspg platinumiced teasi senorcasa teresafish tacos
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

Dont forget about the spa, it is one of the nicest settings in the whole resort. Facial and massage were very good. Check for daily specials which bring prices inline with regular US prices. Of special note was Catilina who gave an awesome massage and remedied my sunburn with some magic ice cold elixir I wish I had done at the start of the week.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Timmernation
Reviewed 2 May 2012

My husband and I went there for our honeymoon and we were beyond happy! The butler service and staff is beyond friendly and accommodation! From the rooms, service, staff, events and restaurants we were beyond satisfied and so happy with our choice!! I cant wait to go back for our 1 year anniversary!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Room Tip: The Sea Breeze has the Best food (all of the restaurants were good though) and Carolina was amazing we went there to have our "Catch of the Day" after the fabulous Champagne Ritual...best sunsets, great beach,amazing spa (couples massage on the beach and oxygen facial are OUTSTANDING!!) the only thing I would like to see are 1 or 2 excursions preferably a sunset cruise and para sailing (especially for people such as ourselves who don't wish to venture off the resort)! I rate this place a 12 on a scale of 1-10! They made us feel so special knew our names and went out of their way...and I truly mean out of their way to accommodate us!! I can't wait to go back!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lcglidden
Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

This place is the bomb! The service is second to none, the quality at the top of the scale and absolutely gorgeous to boot!!! I can't get back there fast enough.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Ah5858
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I am staying right now at Punta Mita St Regis Resort. We are a group of 14 people and booked suites for a week. Yesterday we visited the Spa Remede, the steam room was broken as the sauna, and we had to wait around 6 hours before we can use it. I booked a massage meanwhile, it turned out to be way to expensive for the quality and service.
We went to the beach, the view is beautiful but the sand is awful, full of rocks. We played volleyball and i fell on the beach, causing my leg and arm to an exposed injury because of the rocks in the volleyball court. To this, the hotel sent a nurse, 30 min after i fell and was bleeding on the beach. They charged me $110 dlls just for him to clean the wound, and repeated that if it had to be clean again, it will cost me another $110 dollars.
The hotel is at least 20 min by taxi to any drugstore or health center, and when i ask the concierge, she said she couldn't help me with this.
I am now trying to get a taxi out to a health center, because they can provide help, for something that happened in their premises. Moreover when i ask if i could place a complain somewhere to let the hotel now, that their volleyball court is rocky and dangerous, they replied, that their is no complain center and that I can't complain.
What a nightmare, We have 6 suites and are paying loads of money, for this lousy lousy service!!!
Stay somewhere else, maybe this complain, might help them star a complaining center to imporve their all ready bad service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank SergioLeon33
cemberson, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Sir

Greetings from The St Regis Punta Mita and thank you for you and your family's visit - I was out of the hotel at the time however I understand Nicolas Cejas did speak to you prior to your departure. We apologise for the shortcomings you experienced in relation to the incident regarding your fall whilst playing volleyball and for any misunderstandingg as to the billing for Medical attention. Your feedback is appreciated as are your other comments regarding your stay. We strive to offer bespoken service to all our guests and your visit was important to us - we do hope that we were able to regain your confidence in our services and that the Family had did afterall have a wonderful stay with us
Yours Sincerely
Carl Emberson

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We just wrapped up a president's club trip to the St. Regis. The overall experience was absolutely fantastic. The location, rooms, and facilities were perfect. The pool, beach, and room butlers were fantastic. Last, but not least all of our events were great and the marketing, event, and banquets staff were a joy to work with. I would strongly recommend this property and staff for any group event.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business