My husband and I have just returned from the most relaxing and wonderful week at the St Regis, Punta Mita. We were celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary. Although we've stayed at beautiful hotels throughout the world, this one topped them all. The scenery is breathtaking, the rooms gorgeous and the restaurants excellent but what really made it for us was the people. Nothing was too much trouble for the great staff led by their amazing general manager, Carl Emberson. Thank you so much for making our stay so memorable. We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort Punta De Mita, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico