“Amazing Customer Service!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax, swim laps, dive into the ocean or take a walk down the beach. 100% Beachfront living!
Large private balcony overlooks the ocean with sunrise to sunset views. Enjoy the ocean from inside, with fully openable wall of glass doors.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large private balcony overlooks the ocean with sunrise to sunset views.
Enjoy the ocean from inside, with fully openable wall of glass doors.
Entry door opens into kitchen, with the ocean as a backdrop. Day bed can be used as 2nd sleep area.
Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and living space.
Sit at the bar and keep an eye out for whales that frequent the bay!
Living room area features, satellite TV, DVDs, sound system, and a library.
Double size day bed can be turned into a private bed area by moving large Japanese screen.
Enjoy.the local restaurants or eat in a the kitchen table or bar.
Open design kitchen is equipped with all the essential appliances.
Dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and full dining sets.
Master bedroom features king bed, large closets, drawers, AC, and bathroom access.
Sprawl out after a day of enjoying and exploring.
Spacious bathroom features large shower, vanity, towel/linen supply, and full laundry unit.
Truly beachfront unit, with 180 degrees of ocean view. Enjoy all of the ocean's beauty.
Oceanfront infinity pool and outdoor dining area, seen from the private balcony.
Lap length infinity pool features heated jacuzzi and shallow 'water deck' for lounging.
Guests have full use of outdoor cook space/BBQ/fridge/bar and dining set.
Sunsets to the West, sunrises to the East, and ocean in between.
All ages enjoy the pool!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

chantel68...
Westport, Washington
“Amazing Customer Service!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

I have to start by saying we were unable to go to Punta de Mita because our travel plans were the exact dates of Hurricane Jova, we had to change destinations. However Larry the owner has been amazing through our whole experience. He has always responded back to any and all of my questions immediately. He went out of his way to go to the local surf shops and inquire on rental prices etc. AND when we had to cancel our trip he was more than understanding. He not only refunded 100% of our money, he did it immediately. I am back in the states where all is calm he took out time from preparing for a major huricane to transfer the money back to my paypal account. I not only did not expect a full refund, it was instant. We thought about changing to the following week and Larry was completely honest and said it might be better to go somewhere else, as it looks like the hurricane will hammer the area. He put himself aside and us first. If and when we ever make it to Punta de Mita with no question I will be staying at larrys condo. I cant thank him enough!!

Liked best: quick responding time
Liked least: that we never made it due to hurricane
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
CA
Reviewed October 5, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Liked best: Cleanliness, clear owner takes pride in his unit.
Liked least: Would have lokved an exercise room in the complex
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Travelling group: Family with young children
California
Reviewed September 30, 2010 for a stay in November 2008

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing