PROS: Pretty nice resort, with a mini zoo on premises, nightclubs (adults and for juniors) also clubs for kids different ages at no extra cost, mini gym only few machines but enought to get a little workout done. All staff was pretty nice I think they all spoke english. Food was good at pretty much all the restaurants.
CONS: Rooms way too far from pool, restaurant, main lobby. Only one big all together pool it starts at infant to adult. Room service was half done most of the times (missing towels some days others missing toilet paper...) Some bartenders tend to make drink really fast and when you taste it there was no flavor to it! or if they couldnt fill up your cup they will just add soda or little things like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa Punta De Mita, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico