Firstly this review comes from a family group of us ranging from 18 - 73
we had a brilliant time. The rooms were large and comfortable. They were clean and kept clean daily. Staff are amazing! from reception - to entertainment to bar staff to cleaners everyone so friendly and hard working. Cant do enough for you.
The complex was compact but felt welcoming we liked that we didn't have to walk far for anything. we could walk to resort daily if we chose too.
The evening entertainment was very good, and they put a lot into it. We watched most shows at some point over the two weeks, the parties were the best for us though, loved to dancing. We loved all the bars and the disco! wow did we have fun in that disco. We loved that the resort is mostly spanish/mexicans etc and few americans and english, because we really got to l=know the mexican people, and mix with them. We especially loved dancing with them all in the disco after 12. Too may tequilas but worth it was worth it.
The activities around the pool all day were really good, Myself, daughter and sons girlfriend did aqua aerobics with the great sexy Gabby. My husband and son did the volley ball and water polo with Adriana and Row, They also did archery with Alexander and the beach football rounders amongst other things, such as catch the baby etc... Yami the assistant manager of entertainment staff was brilliant, very friendly and always there to help, amazing person xxx
The beach was great and we loved having fun in those brilliant waves. The beach pool was fantastic when you didn't want to get knocked about by the waves.
The food and drink were brilliant, The buffet was great for breakfast and lunch, but for dinner we found it very repetitive so was very grateful for the resturants. The Ribs and more restaurant was our favourite, although the italian and mexican came a close 2nd, the chinese was last on our list just because are service seemed slow, nothing to do with the food, the food was amazing from all 4 restaurants.
My daughter met some amazing people out there who Im sure she will keep in touch with. and a special someone who I know she will xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa Punta De Mita, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico