“Great service, beautiful place”
Review of La Lunita

La Lunita
Reserve with OpenTable
La Lunita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Akumal
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2016

This is a simple place located in a beautiful setting, right on the beach.
The food was delicious, the view amazing, the margaritas great.....we came back two nights later, because it was walking distance from our apartment.

1  Thank LiPiMiami

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My husband, son and I were taken to this beachfront restaurant as a part of our excursion with The Custom Tour by Rod Ratner. We were impressed with the quality of the food and the service. We each had an appetizer, main and dessert. The ceviche, shrimp cocktail and guacamole were all wonderful choices. We also tried all three types of tacos...they did not disappoint! We had a wonderful time and loved the view as we ate with our feet in the sand! Fantastic lunch!

1  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

The menu is predominantly seafood. Interesting but wasn't what we were expecting. Expensive compared to other restaurants in the area. Waitstaff is nice however service was slow and he asked for the tip in cash. I understand its better the worker but it was a little awkward. Location is pretty with a nice view. Not really a place for children.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant had a great view and it was right on the beach but the food was not so good. We ordered a lobster pasta that was pretty bland and crusty pork belly that was ok. The lobster we ordered was still pretty bland but not compared to the pasta.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

This was not my favorite restaurant. There are many to chose from and I would not go back. The menu was limited and I had a hard time finding something interesting. I don't even remember what I had. Not what I expected for Mexico. I look for a more relaxed atmosphere and this place just seemed to fancy and expensive for me.