My wife and I along with our dog stayed at Villas Tortugas for a week from March 25, 2012 to April 1st. Silvia and Denis made us at home and were always willing to help us with anything. They even arranged for a visit to a veterinarian in Playa del Carmen so we could take our dog in for a checkup. Turned out the dog had two things wrong with her, and we were able to get her exceptional diagnosis and treatments. Their place is a retreat from the craziness of the beaches along the Riviera Maya, where the hotels and resorts would not accept our dog on the beaches. We were able to come back to the lovely gardens and clean pool and relax completely, then have a great meal in their garden restaurant. Denis does an amazing arrachera steak on the wood bar-b-q, that is as good or better than fine steak houses in the USA or Canada. If we ever come back to this coast we will definitely stay here again.
Robert and Heather Gibson, Keewatin, Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the tropical oasis known as the Riviera Maya and surrounded by a natural garden of absolute tranquility, an exclusive Residence is waiting for you at Itour Akumal Villa Tortugas. RELAXATION, SUN, SEA, ALONG WITH DECADES OF HISTORY ARE WAITING TO BE EXPLORED... Our personal Italian welcome will make your stay in Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas a wonderful experience. Thanks to their personal suggestions and local knowledge, they will help you to plan your holiday by assisting with everything from renting a car to reserving your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Tortugas Residence Hotel Akumal
- Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas Riviera Maya, Mexico