“La Buena Casa”
other travellers have booked this property
Front entrance
Bathroom
Bathroom
Cenote 100 feet from the casa
Interior Living Room
Interior living room looking towards kitchen.
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
View into kitchen.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dunbarton, New Hampshire
“La Buena Casa”
Reviewed April 22, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Great little casa, with the real deal beach a short walk away. The adjacent cenote make for a perfect get away that is NOT a pre-packaged resort.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach and adjacent cenote
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
gilgongo
California
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed October 17, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Fantastic location. Right across the street from a beautiful cenote and a short walk through the jungle (there's a path) to the highway. The beach is a looong walk, in my opinion. We preferred the bay in Akumal. We took colectivos everywhere (no car), and that was fine.

The house, itself, was very nice. The backyard was gorgeous. A great base of operations.

My only issues/cons:

- Couches were not comfortable (I like to hang out on the couch & read). I could kind of tell that from the pictures, though, so I was prepared.

- In the back yard, there's a very deep unfilled pool-like thing. Very pretty, but I didn't feel comfortable having my 4 year old near it, as she tends to fall into things like that. (she didn't). I would have liked for it to have had a board across it or something.

- I could never pick up the owner's wifi signal (which I needed as I did had to work part of the time). A super nice neighbor came by and gave me their passcode, so I used that. It was very intermittent, and I was unable to talk to my husband via FaceTime (a big reason I needed/wanted wifi). But if you're not planning to go online... then no big deal. For me, though, it was. (I had rented a phone through the transport company, Canada Transfers, for $17... so I was able to at least talk to my husband)

It was fantastic having a kitchen, and man you can't beat the price! A really cute house. Everyone in the neighborhood was really nice, and I felt very safe. Dennis was very responsive to any issues that came up. A wonderful trip!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CA

Minnesota
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing