Exactly what we expected and paid for. Small mismatches cannot destroy overall nice remaindings. Resort is realy huge but not corwded. Real nature almost at touch, you can meet iguanas everywhere, they are laying at every pathway. Raccoons, mini wild boars, monkeys, pelikans, flamings... and corocodiles (behaind the fence), you meet all them there.
TIP: Although rooms are better in Riviera/White Sand section, better service and food you will find in Kantenah/Colonial section.
The best esspresso is in Colonial Lobby bar. Taste best with Fundador brandy :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan