The only thing we can say that is even slightly negative is that it's going to be awfully hard to find another resort to measure up to Grand Palladium if we decide to go somewhere else next year! Our scuba club travels somewhere every year in January, and the last few years we have chosen the Mayan Riviera region of Mexico because of the excellent diving, awesome resorts, and wonderful weather. This year we had a bigger group than usual - about 26 people (mostly couples), some of whom stayed 1 week, and the rest for 2 weeks. The group consensus is that this is the best resort we've ever stayed at. The restaurants had terrific service and excellent quality food and were all air conditioned (except the seafood by the sea outdoor restaurant). Many of the walkways from the accomodation buildings to the resort restaurants and facilities were covered, and when it was raining (not often, but occasionally in the evenings), it was nice to be able to stay dry. I can't believe how hard the staff work to make sure you're comfortable and well-cared for and they certainly dont' leave much room for criticism. My wife and I were both very impressed with that level of care from people who apparently don't get paid very well. You'd never know it, that's for sure.
We did hear about some thefts (2 different people said they had something stolen), but no one in our group had any problems. In any case, this is a wonderful place and truly makes you feel like you've experienced a bit of paradise on earth....not that Canada is such a bad place, but it does make you wonder why our ancestors settled here instead of Mexico!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Maya Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort Spa
- g Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Mayan