My husband and I along with my brother and his wife spent an amazing week at the Gran Bahia Principe Coba from March 22nd to the 29th.
We had emailed Felix Schlokat prior to our arrival to request our à la cartes and room requests. He came through with flying colors. Thank you so much Felix! We were all in the same building and all on the same floor, building 29A 3rd floor. The rooms were great and the maid service was exceptional.
This was our 3rd trip to Coba and our 6th time at a Bahia property, but for my brother and his wife this was their first trip to Mexico and first time at a Bahia. Needless to say, that this will not be their last visit to this wonderful resort. We really enjoyed all the amenities at Coba and have no complaints.
Kudos to ALL the staff for doing such a great job!! Special mentions for going above and beyond the call of duty- Felix Schlokat, Manuel and Rene at the Hybiscus pool bar ( Thank you for getting me a plate of Jicama for my birthday…Yummy!), Roberto at the Gran Tortuga, Jose at the Tequila and to all the bellmen and gentlemen at the reception/lobby desk.
We have recommended the Gran Bahia Principe Coba to all our families and friends. We had a marvelous time and miss it so much already. We can't wait to visit again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools 3 Jacuzzis Large sun terrace and gardens with sun umbrellas and loungers Pool and beach towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 5 tennis courts, basketball court, bicycles Motorised sports (additional charge) Water activity centre Entertainment amphitheatre WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) Buffet restaurant 4 a la carte restaurants 8 Bars 2 Snack bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco Rooms 1080 rooms including 4 types: Superior Junior Suite, Club Golden Junior Suite, Family Junior Suite and Master Family Suite. Room facilities: Two full size beds or a king size bed Sitting area with sofa Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, shower, wash basin, magnifying mirror and hair dryer Bathroom amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Radio alarm clock Flat screen satellite TV Mini-bar Coffee-making facilities Safe (additional charge) Ironing set Terrace Wifi Family Junior Suites and Master Family Suites the perfect choice for families, including: All the facilities and services of a Junior Suite Bathrobes and slippers for all the family for use during your stay Children's bath kit Welcome basket with sweets Mini-bar with juices, shakes, milk and soft drinks for children Two fully independent connecting rooms (Master Family Suites) Club Golden Junior Suites Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities Evening Mini Disco Bahia Scouts Water Park Teen's Club (11 - 16 years) Baby Station Other services On-site miniature railway providing access to all facilities Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Personalised diet option for celiacs and diabetics Cash point Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Coba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Coba Akumal
- Hotel Gran Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Coba Mexico
- Gran Bahia Coba
- Gran Bahia Principe Resort Coba
- Gran Bahia Principe Coba Hotel
- Gran Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Mexico
- Bahia Coba
- Grand Bahia Principe Coba Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico