It rained allot and the tiles in the walkways were very slippery.
It is a very large hotel and is quite a drive to Playa de Carmen.
28 bucks american
The specialty restaurants were excellant.
We found the large loafs of bread you cut yourself excellant and had just that in the morning with coffee.
The sheets on the bed were a disappointment, not the crisp white of other hotels kind of dull in color.
The cappicino at the bar were excellant.
Lots of places to walk and take pictures.
Lots of sandy beach and people scuba diving and feeding the fish.
I would not go again because very far from playa del carmen.
Otherwise good, nice ocean to swin in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Akumal, Mexico