“Good food and good central location. Friendly service ”
Review of Las Campanas

Las Campanas
Ranked #18 of 125 Restaurants in Valladolid
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant, slap bang in the middle of town (adjacent to the cathedral). Good service. Food we had was very good - tacos and a dish similar to tacos from the Yucatan menu. The menu is a bit too big and varied and it took us a long time to work through it. Yucatan section of the menu seems to be the way to go.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

This Mexican restaurant is right on the main plaza across the road from the church. It's set in an old, high ceilinged building which gives it character. We ordered pasta for one person and grilled fish for the other. Portions were generous and the food was really delicious. It was also excellent value. Their Chaya Pina was really refreshing and they had a good choice of beers. The service was attentive and we would certainly go back again without hesitation. The guitarist on the evening was really good and added to the great atmosphere with locals and a few tourists.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I ate here twice on my short stay in Valladolid - once for lunch and once for breakfast. Both meals were good. The restaurant is right on the main square. I picked it for lunch right after I arrived in town because it was fairly busy and I was starved. The food at lunch was good.

The next morning I went for breakfast - they have "combinations" where you get a main item (eggs, etc), coffee and juice. The price was reasonable and my eggs were nicely prepared.

The service is prompt and efficient - all the waiters have hair nets on - may look a bit weird but not really a terrible idea.

I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Located right at the town square. Food was good. Service was kind and cheerful . We tried tue chicken fajitas, guac, stuffed pepper dish and local beer. Recommend!

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Great value. Really good food and not expensive!! We enjoyed as well with cocktails and really good music. The place is nice, old and really well located. We didn't reserve, as you need to do in others in Valladolid...