Sapphire Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$110
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Las Terrazas Resort(San Pedro)
US$239
US$232
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Captain Morgan's Retreat(Ambergris Caye)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Agoda.com
All reviewsfly fishingspoke good englishshrimp tacosstaff personfew suggestionspale alewell worth the effortbone fishsalt waterwindy dayshot showerawesome foodout of the waybaby tarponcancun airportfishing guidegrand slam
Reviewed February 18, 2018

It's a long drive but in my opinion well worth the effort. Our room was very nice everything that you needed. The restaurant was great the carrot soup is the best ever, and the pizza great oh and the fresh fish of the day wow. Breakfast was more then needed. Rubin was a wonderful waiter but his experience as a fishing guide was above the line he was great and thought my my wife how to fly fish and catch bonefish all I can say is we had a great trip and look forward to doing it again

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We had some great food here and a nice time talking with the owner, David. The craft porter was outstanding, nice roasted flavor and rich. I had a Pale Ale which was also outstanding, though I am more of an IPA fan, they don't always have that. He also let us try his bourbon and vodka. It's not every day that you get those handmade! I think it was the first bourbon that I have ever liked, very smooth.
The shrimp tacos were huge, so big I couldn't finish them, and a great deal at $7. The garlic shrimp was the same price, and my husband said they were very tasty. He ate them so fast I didn't get to try them. The only complaint we had was that he wanted more than he got, but he is a seafood fiend, and it was a good amount for the price.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

The bongolos were very expensive for what we got, and that was the low season.
Both in the sink and shower- only salt water! No decent water to shower with. The room was moist and densed, and as it was raining a bit the roof was drizzling. Staff was nice and also the food- but pricy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Noa M
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Great little spot. Cabana was comfortable, staff great, and excellent craft beer on premises. Internet in restaurant only. You can snorkel from the beach and you can arranged water excursion from the hotel as well. A bit off the grid but everything you need. Hope it doesn't over develop too fast.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2017

The rooms here are so great, and the public space is also top class. You'll love your cabana style accommodation, complete with hammock for sleep if your brave enough (there's a normal bed too). If you want hot water, they can turn it on for you. The staff do a great job of serving you in the beautifully situated on-site restaurant/bar, and of keeping the local beach clean. It's well worth bringing your snorkelling gear as there is an excellent quality seagrass meadow in front of the hotel. We saw rays, lobster, and blow fish on our outing. This place is so sleepy, in a good way. I'd love to come back here and write a book.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business