Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

Fantastic Location and Staff

Reviewed September 7, 2018
Julia S
via mobile

All reviews scuba diving dive master dive shop these guys great dive ocean dive open water friendly instructors safe dive chac mool minute dive padi certification buoyancy control pre dive experienced divers small group shallow water
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great people, excellent pick up service, clean safe equipment, excellent instructors. Yes! Also they don’t use bottled water as plastic is bad for oceans. Bring your refillable bottle.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I had never experienced scuba diving before but decided to try it along with a group of friends that were all beginners. I was truly amazed by the experience along with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff and beautiful location of the dive shop. Our guide was Paco, a really experienced and friendly person who gave clear instructions and made us feel very confident about our first diving experience. The equipment we used was in great conditions, and the location was wonderful, considering you are sitting right on the beautiful xpu ha beach while being taught the theory on how to dive. There is also a great beach club and a small convenience store right next to the dive shop. So in case a family member decides to stay behind and enjoy the beach while the rest of the family is diving, this is a perfect location. We were also taught a bit about their sea turtle protection program, which is absolutely wonderful, and even got to see new born turtles. I would recommend this dive shop to anyone, from beginners to experienced divers, this is truly a great place to book with.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Guillermo is passionate about cave/cavern diving. He was an expert on the history, geology, and nature of the cenote we dived in. It was a truly full dive experience because of the information he provided before we even got in the water. His experience made us comfortable in circumstances where we have not previously dove. There are dive masters and then there is Guillermo.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Tour agent (Melina from Joliday) at my hotel Catalonia Maroma recommended Bahia Divers.
Pick up from hotel was on time and cost 15 USD and with a awesome soundtrack playing in the van - Rock On!
Arriving at the dive center we are received and presented all the staff that were super friendly and helpful.
Had two dives, one with Carlitos and Paco and they were super relaxed but super professional.
It’s not a super fancy dive center with big boats but a chill family feel to it that i personally loved.
I am glad I had the opportunity to dive with them since i liked the dive spots and the team.
Should have marked more dives with them since I had a better experience than the local dive center at my hotel.
Totally recommend this dive center and hope to return one day for cenote diving.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Today I was collected from the Sensimar Seaside Resort for a couple of dives I had booked through the TUI Reps.

When arriving at the centre I had to complete the usual disclaimer paperwork along with your qualifications/ personal PADI No. followed by a briefing on what the plans were for the day.

Once the chat had finished we were given the equipment required for the dives. All dives were done from a boat from the centre all about 7mins boat ride from shore.

The first was a wreck dive that didn’t happen as the current was to strong at the time(that’s nature for you) so we ended up just having two reef dives after obviously having a serface interval where we did see a turtle and a Giant Eagle Ray.

As dives go it was a good dive the staff were very helpful and friendly so was very happy with the service and knowledge as expected. My dive was cut short due to a faulty BCD inflator valve leaking air very slowly into the bcd inflating it slowly hence using air and cutting my dive shorter that’s others but again this I feel was a pain but things happen.

Will use these guys again if I ever decide to come back to this area of Mexico.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Had a really great time diving today. I felt in safe hands and everyone was really helpful and friendly which is important when you dive on your own! Thanks guys!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

On a visit to Mexico, I was keen to obtain my PADI Open Water Diving Certification. My hotel recomended Bahia Divers as they have dived with them previously. Booking was simple and I was picked up by Marcos and taken the 1km or so down the road to their base.

The atmosphere was relaxed from the start. Marcos, Carlitos and staff were friendly and always willing to help. I had only ever dived twice before but Carlitos was patient and had a fantastic way of explaining complex terminology simply. I had a great three days learning the skills required before sitting my exam at the end of day 3.

Apart from the superb instruction, we dived in various sites which gave me chances to see eels, rays, turtles and an abundance of other marine life. The staff certainly know where the best places to go are depending on what you want to get out of the dive.

I would have no hesitation in recommending the company to anyone and will certainly be trying to visit again in the future for some cenote diving! Thank you

Reviewed March 14, 2018

I have returned to dive with Marcos and his staff for a fourth year, and can't wait to come back!!!! Rafael the driver picked me up four days and was on time every day, as usual. Carlitos did a amazing job taking a group of us to Cozumel for a amazing day. Leo made every dive a pleasure! Marcos went out of his way for me and my 11 year old son, arranging for smaller tank for his discover dive. Sophie was very patient, attentive, and professional with my son during his dive.She ensured his experience was a positive one. Thanks again Sophie!! I would highly recommend this shop and specifically chose these great people for my sons experience . Thanks again Bahia Divers, see you next year!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

There are so many dive shops in Mexico... WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?! Hands down. THIS ONE!

I did research beforehand and was about to
book one with "perfect" ratings 30 mins from my hotel. Noticed Bahia Divers at the beach of my hotel and I am SO HAPPY we went with these guys! My fiancée went from certified diver to open water and they allowed me to dive with him for free - but don't go there asking and expecting free dives. We also did numerous dives with them (including a cenote) so they threw one free dive in the mix, so I wouldn't lay on the beach alone, while my fiancée did his certification dive.

They will work with you. Go talk to them! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I cannot fault it. They offer good deals and provide dives, courses or refreshers. Welcomed with a drink and a snack you coould spend a day there. Located by a beaitiful beach away from masses of Cancun tourists.