Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great operator friendly service

Really liked the dives with these guys today. They picked up from my resort! We did a to tank dive... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
sevans152
Chandler, Arizona
via mobile
Very efficient team, professional guides, strong safety briefings

This team is not only super friendly, they are also mega efficient. Starting at 9 in the morning, I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cl0gw0glissy
Porto, Portugal
via mobile

All reviews dive master scuba diving dive shop these guys great dive dive experience friendly instructors open water safe dive lion fish minute dive buoyancy control padi certification small boat experienced divers shallow water amazing cenotes
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited Playa Del Carmen / Tulum area for vacation and used this time to complete my 4 open water dives to complete my base level PADI open water diver course at Bahia Divers and it was fantastic. Mindi and Marcos (the owners) are great and create both a friendly AND professional atmosphere.

Krystal was my dive instructor and she was terrific. Some dive shops will assign multiple divers per instructor, but at Bahia you have small classes and often 1 on 1 instruction. I highly recommend this dive shop and the instructor.

Regards,
Riley

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 10, 2017

We went on 2 diving / snorkeling trips with Bahia. First in the ocean. Great for diving, but too deep for snorkeling. Snorkeling from the beach was actually better.
Diving in a cenote was amazing. Based on your wishes and experience, they choose a suitable cenote. There are so many cenotes around. We choose one that was good for diving and pretty good for snorkeling. Enjoyed that very much.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I was on Holiday at the Grand Sirenis in Sept/Oct, when I asked the Tui Reps about Cenote Diving they recommended Bahia Divers, so I booked a two dive half day trip,
On the Day the rain was torrential so it was a good day to get wet!!!
I was picked up right on time and we went straight to the dive centre to get kitted up, from there it was straight to Tajma-ha Cenote there was just me and Pasqual the instructor who gave me loads of info on the history and structure of the Cenotes as well as a full safety briefing, the dive itself was exhilarating the rock formations take on a different view from under water, Pasqual took his time to ensure I was alright and highlighted all the things of interest and at all times I felt totally safe.
The Two dives were really outstanding and took my dive total to 90 a Big thank you too Bahia Divers and in particular to Pasqual who was excellent

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

My 13 year old son completed his PADI course in the UK so that he could dive in Mexico. We asked for a recommendation for his first sea dive and we booked with Bahia Divers. I am so glad we did so.
My son went on two dives, from the outset, the staff were especially helpful friendly and clearly knowledgable. My son loved the dives and saw a plethora of sea-life ( including ray, lionfish, barracuda and lobster). Bahia Divers, also offer Cenote dives, reef dives and wreck dives and diving courses; so there is something for everyone
Xphu Ha beach is a wonderful setting for the dive operation.
- In short, thoroughly recommended, if and when we return to the Riviera Maya we WILL use Bahia Divers to dive.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and professional instructors.
The coal reef is interesting even if it is not the best spot on earth..

Date of experience: August 2017