This was by far the best beach in Riviera Maya. You could walk a half or quarter mile in either direction, much of it private as the other resorts are deserted (hurricane damage).
My husband and I had a wonderful "second" honeymoon at this beautiful jungle paradise. We did upgrade to the junior suite on the third floor and I was very happy we did as we enjoyed our balcony in the afternoons. If we had been on a lower floor, I think all we would have seen was jungle instead of sunshine and birds.
The food was excellent at all of the restaurants from the gourmet sit-down style to the buffet to the snack shop by the pool.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat! Wish we could have stayed two weeks instead of only one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya/Xpu-Ha