All reviews sausage large shower beans hot food good size breakfast was included modern hotel great shower buffet style croissants self service free wifi luton airport whipsnade zoo shower room budget hotel double bed
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Good stop over hotel. On the edge of the town. Very clean, good size room and good breakfast. Bar and restaurant. We were told restaurant served until 21.30, broke all records to get there from Manchester only to be told restaurant stopped serving at 20.45. They do have take away menus which we chose a Chinese, food good and hotel provided plates and cutler. We were flying from Heathrow and it was only 50 minutes away and so much cheaper than the airport hotels there. Would certainly stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Hiex D, Deputy Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dunstable, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi YvonneManchester,

Thank you so much for your nice review! I am pleased to see you have enjoyed your stay.
Glad to hear your journey to Heathrow took only 50 minutes - the traffic on M1 and M25 can sometimes be tricky.

Look forward to your next visit!

Lenka D

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Hotel itself was lovely and great location for the zoo but the staff really let it down. Miserable staff, very unhelpful.. didn't give us any details of basic info such as where breakfast is, checkout time, etc... Worst part was, a knock at our door around 10am... we get up to answer it and before we even get to the door, the male member of staff had already opened the door and was on his way in the room!!! absolutely terrible, didn't even give us a few seconds to get to the door. Can you imagine if we had of been getting changed or if I had of been on my own? really poor.

Stayed: September 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dunstable, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Hi Sophie W,

Thank you for staying with us. While I was happy to read your comments regarding our hotel and location, I was also concerned that you had some issues with our staff. This should not have been the case and I am so sorry for any disappointment you might have experience due to this. I'll make sure to share your comments with our management team to make sure necessary actions will be in place.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Mike F.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Unfortunately I became ill whilst working down here and had to return to my hotel. I would like to the staff who came to my aid and for all the help they gave.
In particular Lewis who was really helpful a credit to his employer.
The hotel is clean modern and exactly as it is says on Tin.
I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Average room (although starting to look like redecorating would be a good idea), average bathroom, average breakfast. You'll be able to sleep all right here, absolutely fine for a night or two when you're away for work.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dunstable, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Hi NorthEastMe999,

Thank you for the honest feedback. I was quite concerned to see that you found our accommodations and breakfast to be just average. This is certainly not the impression we want to leave our guests. I'll share your review with our team for necessary improvements needed.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Mike F.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Hotel it’s self was clean
Room smelt fresh
Reception staff were welcoming
Bar staff were ok
Having been down town Dunstable, we were probably in the best hotel!
It is on outskirts of Dunstable so if you don’t have a car, you will find the taxis slightly frustrating!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dunstable, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Hi Fbnicol,

Thank you for recently staying with us in Dunstable. I am glad that you approve of the customer service received from our hotel staff. Thank you as well for noting the cleanliness level of the room.

I regret any inconvenience you had due to our location. I have shared your comments with the management team for proper evaluation. I greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to further understand what we can adjust or do more for our guests to get the most out of their stay with us.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.