“Good food and great service”
Review of The Potters Arms

The Potters Arms
Reserve with OpenTable
The Potters Arms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Amersham
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2018

What a stop for our last night in England. We arrived on a Saturday evening and much to my surprise found a local pub, with a Thai menu for Saturday night with an understanding of a gluten free diet. The curry/chicken dish was not typical English food but was superb. The staff was accommodating without being intrusive and was extremely helpful.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I was looking for somewhere relaxing for lunch and not being familiar with the area used TA to land on this place. There is a reasonable amount of parking to the side and inside it has all the feelings of a proper pub. There is even a dartboard.

There were a couple of decent ales on draught so I chose a pint of one of them. The menu is more than the usual pub food. I decided to have ribs and they were very good. Service was good. At 3pm the place closed.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Great Sunday lunch , but the roast potatoes were cooked in garlic. Ok for us but could be a bit risky for some customers . Maybe play it safe. We had to sit next to some absolute insufferable people but oh well hardly the pubs fault !!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Lovely pub with friendly management. Stayed in the large double which was very nice and the full breakfast was beautiful!
Would definitely stay again if in the area.
The comedy nights look good too.
Thank you.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We went last night and I must say that the Thai food (only available on Saturday nights I believe) was absolutely excellent.

Service was efficient and friendly, I do wish that this pub was around the corner from my house as I would go all of the time.

Just the one chap serving in the bar and restaurant but he nailed it, no hanging around and never felt like we were waiting on him to come over.