“Friendly staff, beautiful presentation and very tasty food”
Review of Ury Restaurant

Ury Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ury Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in St Neots
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Reviewed November 6, 2017

It was our first time to Ury - we went on a Thursday night and we were not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and made some great recommendations for us. The food was beautifully presented. I had the chicken shaslik and I did something that is very unusual for me - I took a photo of my food as it was so beautiful. Luckily the food tasted as good as it looked. Yes the tables were close but not so that it was a problem.
We would recommend and we will be back!

urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear Mayatree

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Great food. Great staff will be going again. Have booked for our works Xmas party. The best Indian restaurant in st.neots.

1  Thank Gareth-1189

Dear Gareth

Regards

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Food smelt nice although very blunt taste. Clean restaurant and most of the tables are very close together. We could here the neighbouring conversation. Our waiter was a bit excited but not in an annoying way. Give it a few months to check if it changes before we visit again.

urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Ralphwie

Thank you for the review, We have spice levels for each and every dish and our staff also recommends menu as per your taste buds. Sorry to hear that your experience was a bit disappointing as the tables are closely placed, but the restaurant is very busy to accommodate it. We will try to make your next visit best.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

A really great dinner here again, cobra beer ya very nice and better than the kingfisher for sure. Starter snacks very good, we then had lamb madras and a great fish curry. Naan break excellent and was finished off by gulab- will visit again soonest

urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear Dave

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Omg as a chef I’m taught presentation presentation presentation, if you eat with your eyes first I’ve had a feast.
Absolutely beautiful meal a fantastic treat for me by my wife, I started with the best onion bargees in town then mains I had a mixed grill of lamb beef chicken prawn and salmon lush dessert I had basically rice pudding with raisin and cashew nuts. The food was lush the staff very friendly and attentive would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone at all, thanks to my beautiful wife for the treat.

Dear Oggy

Thank you for the lovely review and description of our dishes, See you soon.