“Bland food and poor atmosphere”
Review of Ury Restaurant

Ury Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ury Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in St Neots
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Went for the first time this week, it is different but its bland and there was no feeling tomthe restaurant, the decor was a cheap paint job the door way was dirty and smelt off wee,
The food was very arty but had no flavour.

Prices high for what you get.

3  Thank kkappes11

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have now visited this restaurant twice in the last week as we found the food to be of a really high standard and really tasty. The waiters do an excellent job even at busy times and made us feel very welcome. We will definitely be returning!

Date of visit: November 2017
urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear Rosie

Regards

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We brought some clients all the way from spain for dinner as they wanted soutg Indian food. They were highly impressed at the quality and tadye of the food. We would definitely recommend this and go again

Date of visit: November 2017
urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Melissa

Reviewed November 11, 2017

First of all, this restaurant offers a very different choice of dishes than the usual suspects..but there are a few familiar favourites.
The fish starter I chose was excellent. Full of flavour, delicately cooked bits of fish....a really enjoyable start to the meal and I looked forward to my main.
Oh dear, this is where it all unraveled. Tough chicken in a very thin and weak sauce that was puree'd to a consistency of campbells condensed soup....very poor. The accompaniments of rice, bread and saag aloo where as the starter tasty and well cooked.
I told the waiter and he was very apologetic, but didnt knock anything off.
The two I dined with choose dishes with chicken tikka and reported the big chunks of meat to be tender, juicy and tasty

Date of visit: November 2017
urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Hello Yorkiegee

Sorry to hear that your experience in Ury was a bit disappointing for the main meal, I have given the feedback to the team and it would not repeat again. Glad to know you enjoyed our starters and side dish, As it was busy night maybe it would have missed by the manager to take it off from the bill. Please let us know when you are visiting next we will try to do the needful. See you soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

It was our first time to Ury - we went on a Thursday night and we were not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and made some great recommendations for us. The food was beautifully presented. I had the chicken shaslik and I did something that is very unusual for me - I took a photo of my food as it was so beautiful. Luckily the food tasted as good as it looked. Yes the tables were close but not so that it was a problem.
We would recommend and we will be back!

Date of visit: November 2017
urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear Mayatree