“A little slack on the service ”
Review of Ury Restaurant

Ury Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ury Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in St Neots
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

After a long wait for drinks we placed our order. We had 6 servings of popadoms for a party of 8 thinking it would be enough, turns out they quarter 1 popadom per basket. Wasn't impressed with this. The main was very tasty to be fair, however one of our part was left a good 10 minutes before they received theirs.

Sort out the service side of things and this will.be 5*

Date of visit: November 2018
urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Scottyb88

Thank you for the review and please accept our sincere apologies for the waiting period, we are genuinely facing staff issues, However, we can only hope to make it up to you by giving you an excellent service when you will visit us next time.

Kind Regards

Ury team

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Another meal had at Ury and never disappoints .
Always our go to place when my friends and I fancy an Indian food . Food is tasy , friendly service and cozy atmosphere.
Will keep going back for more !

Date of visit: November 2018
urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Hello Helen

Thank you so much for this lovely review, We are pleased to hear that your friend's enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere, Please keep coming back :)

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Visited Urey for the first time. There is an extensive menu plus a chefs special menu. A huge choice. The service was polite, attentive and friendly. The atmosphere was pleasant. The food was exquisite. Very tasty, some unusual choices, and plenty of it. It’s probably the nicest Indian food I have eaten. We will definitely be back. Thank you.

Date of visit: October 2018
urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Hello Bedfordshireclanger

Thanks for the fantastic review and it's great to hear you enjoyed your visit! See you again soon!

Best Regards
Ury Team

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing restaurant!
I came to Ury on a friday evening and couldn't have been more impressed with not only the food but also the costomer service. My partner and I were both equally satisfied as they delivered our meals quickly and they were well presented, despite the amount of costomers. Honestly recommend this restaurant 100%. 10/10 service.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

What can I say!
Me and my partner came to ury on a Thursday evening & after reading such great reviews we understood why everybody raves about this place!
The staff were lovely, knowledgable & welcoming.
As a starter we tried the non veg platter, not only was the food delicious the presentation was sensational! As a main i ate the chicken tikka shashlick, again beautifully presented and bursting with flavour, something I have never tasted in other Indian restaurants before! My partner tried the nadan Khozi curry from the chef specials, & he most certainly enjoyed this dish! Along with sides of saag panneer, pilou rice & garlic naan, the meal was amazing!
I will most certainly be visiting again and trying something different on the menu ( which has such a big selection catering for vegans, vegetarians aswell!)
Thankyou Very Much ury!