Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Frequent visitors - great little find!

The Luxe is a true hidden gem. We love the Luxe and its quaint, cosy features. The new sofas are... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Simon n Louise T
A hidden gem!!

New screen, new projector, new seating, with the same friendly staff as always. No wonder it's busy... read more

Reviewed September 1, 2018
steve b
Norfolk, United Kingdom

All reviews waitress service leather armchairs comfy seats friendly staff premium seats comfort break great bar two seater lovely experience national theatre bar area selection of films drinks and snacks up to date great asset hidden gem star wars
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Myself and friends came to the Lux last Thursday to see Victoria & Abdul. I was really impressed. Great little cinema. The staff were friendly and efficient. Good bar menu & delicious coffee. The seats were extremely comfortable and the sound was really good. Really nice evening, can't wait to come back soon.

Nathan S, General Manager at Luxe Cinema, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

What a lovely review! I shall make sure that the team are made aware of your kind words.

Look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Lovely cinema with a great feel this isn't our local cinema yet we prefer to use the luxe when we can

Management response:Responded September 20, 2017

Thank you for the review Emma, my team and I love reading feedback from patrons.

Nathan

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We visit here frequently, staff are always friendly. Sofa style seats are lovely, only small issue is that the volume on the films is a bit too quiet for my liking.

Hello,

Thank you for your review. You will be pleased to hear (pun intended) that we have recently upgraded our projector and reconfigured our sound set up to offer excellent sound quality. I look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Nathan - General Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Watched this film on a Saturday early evening.
Same friendly staff know which are our regular seats.
Sadly there is no interval now during most films.
The change of ownership is too recent for the new owners to have had time to make many changes or improvements yet.
Hopefully when the old seats are replaced they will be as comfortable and roomy as those currently fitted.

Hello,

The intermission is a hugely popular element and we are looking to try and resolve problems with it, or find a workable alternative to keep our patrons feeling like the VIPs that we have always strived for. Seating will be as comfy and roomy, we have worked hard to ensure long term comfort and support, and the cinema was always heading down the path to replace them in this way.

We now have a new projector installed, and a new screen is on site ready to install soon.

I look forward to hearing more from you in the future, if you need anything, just ask.

Nathan - General Manager

Reviewed August 20, 2017

The Luxe has been our cinema of choice for many years and was difficult to fault but recent experience has not been good and I will not be visiting again in the near future.

Having prebooked tickets we travelled from King's Lynn onThursday 10th August to see Cars 3. On arrival we discovered that they were shut due to projector failure. Fair enough, these things happen, although they could have made more effort to inform customers as the fault was known in good enough time to send out a few emails and would have saved an unnecessary journey.

As it happens the film was also being shown at the other cinema in town so we watched it there although it cost more and was not as pleasant an experience as the Luxe.

On our return there was a message on our answer phone to the effect that refunds would be given and it would be sorted out by the following Monday latest. Having heard nothing a week later I emailed them to find out what was going on and when I would receive my refund.

I eventually received a reply that they had been taken over by a different firm and I should email them instead. This I did and, to date, have received no response whatsoever so will have to pursue a chargeback claim with my card provider.

Great customer service - NOT! I shall not be returning and will advise all my friends to avoid the place.

Hello,

Firstly apologies for the late reply to this concern, we have had a lot of logistical issues over the last few weeks, but my team has been attempting calls to those affected by the closure day.

If you have still not received a call, please drop us a call on the Box Office line (01945) 588808.

The closure day was unfortunate and we were unable to access our regular systems on the day to contact customers at first and we tried calls as soon as we were able. The new ownership complicated some areas as we did not have access to card payments to refund, or full contact details to follow up.

I hope we can help you very soon (if not already),

Nathan