“Surprisingly good spa day ”

Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire
Ranked #1 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Crewe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Relax the mind, soothe the soul and lift the spirit. In a world increasingly cluttered with noise and stress, stepping into one of our spas where men and women alike can completely relax and unwind provides the perfect antidote to modern day life. There is no simpler way to treat yourself than at The Bannatyne Spa Crewe in partnership with Elemis.
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Booked a spa day for 2 with 4 treatments each and afternoon tea via wowcher/livingsocial for myself and a friend. I wasn’t expecting great things due to the price and the fact that it was in a gym but actually it was excellent. We had treatments booked at 10:30 so arrived about 9:45. We we shown around and offered the hire of towels and robes for £21 of which £15 was a deposit we’d get back on leaving. We also had flip flops and a bag for this price to take home and keep. We ordered our for for afternoon tea, both opting for jacket potato with tuna mayo and booked that for 14:00. Our treatments were performed in the duo treatment room and they were excellent, although I didn’t get the name of my masseuse but my friend had Genevieve. We spent some time in the relaxation room following the treatments and then went to the jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and pool. Apart from the pool being cold initially the area was very nice and well kept. We headed to the shower room and got changed for afternoon tea and we were served very quickly. The food was lovely. Overall a very good day and I will definitely be visiting again.

CreweGM, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannatyne Spa Crewe. It is great to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable day with us.

To keep up to date on our latest Spa Days and Promotions please do check out our Facebook and Twitter pages.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bannatyne Spa in the near future.

Kind Regards

"cafe staff"
"fell asleep"
"treatments booked"
in 2 reviews
"staff were all friendly"
"great massage"
"nail polish"
"pool area"
"feel welcome"

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Have been here with my Mum several times. I usually have a biotec facial. My Mums has had various treatments at the spa. It is always amazing. Natasha who does my facial is wonderful, super friendly puts you at ease immediately and does an amazing job. You come out feeling relaxed and like a million dollars. All the staff are great and the spa itself is very luxurious. Like something you would expect in London. Highly recommended

CreweGM, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

That's great to hear Adrian - thank you very much for your kind comments.

Hope to see you and your mum again soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

With wowcher I had brought a spa treatment experience for me and a friend for her birthday. It was a great experience, we both had a Swedish back massage and facial, which we both enjoyed alot. My friend has some knots in her upper back area and told me how her massage therapist helped loosen the area to give an effective massage and as well had a nice chat. The facilities are good and everything looked nice, locker rooms looked refurbished. We both would definitely go again, thank you for a lovely day out to the spa and staff.

CreweGM, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment, we are really glad you enjoyed your day with us and hope to see you soon.

For all of our best offers and promotions please check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BannatyneCrewe/

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I brought a voucher off wowcher for £129 for 2 people to use here, it included 4 treatments each including afternoon tea and full use of spa facilities. From the moment you walk in you are made to feel welcome the reception and cafe staff couldn’t do enough for you, our beauty therapist was Natasha who was extremely knowledgable and the treatments we had were both relaxing and amazing they last 1.5hours each person, afternoon tea was absolutely delicious, the pool/whirlpool area was nice and clean and quiet in whole a great day and will definitely go back again, thanks Bannatynes for a great experience

CreweGM, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are really glad you enjoyed your visit. I will pass on your kind words to Natasha also.

Check out our Facebook page for our most up to date offers.

Hope to see you in the Spa again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I’d been bought a wowcher spa day as a gift. All staff were lovely, particularly reception and the cafe. Massage was amazing and felt great afterwards. Only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the jacuzzi being out of order.

CreweGM, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Many thanks for your feedback. We are sorry the spa pool was out of action during your visit, we had some essential maintenance to the filtration system happening on that day which meant we had to close it for a couple of hours. Thanks in particular for your kind comments about my staff - I'll pass your praise onto them for you.
Hope to see you again soon.