Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire
Ranked #1 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Crewe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Relax the mind, soothe the soul and lift the spirit. In a world increasingly cluttered with noise and stress, stepping into one of our spas where men and women alike can completely relax and unwind provides the perfect antidote to modern day life. There is no simpler way to treat yourself than at The Bannatyne Spa Crewe in partnership with Elemis.
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I booked a treatment package and it was lovely! The whole spa is very well decorated and kept very clean. The staff were lovely and also helpful. Would highly recommend this place!
You can hire a bag with a robe and flip flops but you can also bring your own which saves you a bit of money.
There’s also the option to have lunch at the spa but I didn’t get there until 2 so I didn’t have it.
Overall it was a relaxing day and it’s just what I needed!

Date of experience: July 2018
CreweGM, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review, we're really glad you enjoyed your time with us.
We hope to see you again sometime soon.

All reviews
"included treatments"
"wowcher voucher"
"treatments booked"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this place"
"million dollars"
in 2 reviews
"will defiantly be going back"
"lovely environment"
"jacuzzi and steam room"
"amazing facial"

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Went today with my daughter. Had a really nice time. Pool, Sauna, steam, Jacuzzi. 4 treatments. Staff lovely and very relaxed - no hard sell, no rushing you through. Food nice. Was unable to eat scone and cake so they offered to box it up for us to take home. Will likely go again. Only reason I gave 4 was treatments were given on arrival , would have preferred an option to book for after the spa, this may have been because we were using a wowcherdeal but I'm not sure of this.

Date of experience: August 2018
CreweGM, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Crewe, Cheshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thanks very much for your kind review, I'll pass on your comments to my Spa staff who I know will appreciate them.

We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative and I have passed your comments about the timing of your treatments on to our call centre for review.

Thanks again and I hope to see you in the Spa again sometime

Reviewed August 18, 2018

brilliant day, most recommended, fabulous staff no pressure to buy products, lovely clean and well presented .. many thanks to all staff.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for giving us such a positive review. I'll pass on your kind comments to my staff and hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Booked a spa day for 2 with 4 treatments each and afternoon tea via wowcher/livingsocial for myself and a friend. I wasn’t expecting great things due to the price and the fact that it was in a gym but actually it was excellent. We had treatments booked at 10:30 so arrived about 9:45. We we shown around and offered the hire of towels and robes for £21 of which £15 was a deposit we’d get back on leaving. We also had flip flops and a bag for this price to take home and keep. We ordered our for for afternoon tea, both opting for jacket potato with tuna mayo and booked that for 14:00. Our treatments were performed in the duo treatment room and they were excellent, although I didn’t get the name of my masseuse but my friend had Genevieve. We spent some time in the relaxation room following the treatments and then went to the jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and pool. Apart from the pool being cold initially the area was very nice and well kept. We headed to the shower room and got changed for afternoon tea and we were served very quickly. The food was lovely. Overall a very good day and I will definitely be visiting again.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Bannatyne Spa Crewe. It is great to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable day with us.

To keep up to date on our latest Spa Days and Promotions please do check out our Facebook and Twitter pages.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bannatyne Spa in the near future.

Kind Regards