Review Highlights
morning trip out with kiddies

Not been for a few years so a bit different layout to how it used to be better all round and... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2018
Lea B
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Great day out

Reviewed August 11, 2018
zalacraigh
via mobile

All reviews staff were friendly babies and toddlers main area all ages funstars grandson admission dear equipment cleanliness cleaning ball facilities
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

New play is great staff still look unhappy and standing around a lot. They seem quite judgemental even tho they're probably lovely it's just how the come across I think. Makes me feel although I'm being judged as a parent

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

This place is unbelievable value... kids had great fun playing all morning and the food prices make it worthwhile starting fir lunch... great service clean and tidy... worth a visit...

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting family and took an 11 year old and 4 year old here. Staff were really friendly, the whole place was very clean. The equipment was great. There is n area for under fours which is lovely although we stayed in the main area. Entrance and food were very reasonable and we got a free return visit to use in the week. I’d highly recommend. Only downside is the parking, which was fine when we went but could be a bit tricky in busier times.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Came here for my son and a friends joint 8th birthday party. We had to organise at fairly short notice due to the closure of another play centre. Right from the outset the staff were professional and friendly and explained all the options clearly to us.In the run up to the party, Staff called to confirm numbers and food choices. On arrival staff were friendly and helpful,even playing games with the children.Food plentiful and tasty and hot too. So much space to explore, I think this must be the least stressful party we've ever had. Thank you Funsters! X

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Accommodating for all ages including pre-walkers. A kids menu that is separated by age: 1-3 and 4-12. My three year old wasn't over faced. Even had child friendly cutlery! Staff were friendly, helpful and attentive to customers and cleanliness throughout my visit even the floor got cleaned and not left until the end of the day. I noticed staff were bilingual. The aparatus was extensive and we could have stayed longer if it weren't for an appointment we had to attend. The admission was good value as was the food. The facilities were clean and well presented. My child's socks are usually filthy on leaving soft play centres but they were no dirtier than when we came! Wish they had a soft play closer to my home town.

Date of experience: June 2018