Holiday Inn Express Crewe
Crewe Hall(Crewe)
US$103
US$73
Ibis Styles Crewe(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$49
US$61
US$40
Travelodge
Travelodge Crewe Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$40
Travelodge
US$72
PremierInn.com
All reviewshi expressadequate breakfastbeansclose to the railway stationcomplimentary breakfastthe air conditioningwould stay here againbudget hoteltown centreretail parkthird floormain roadplenty of hot waterdouble roomyogurtroom was spotlessshort stay
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Only stayed one night but was very happy. The room was what I expected clean, tidy and reasonably comfortable. Nice breakfast and good friendly staff. Only draw back was the Mcdonalds out the front was a bit noisy, but luckily it went quit after 11 o'clock.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Stayed at this venue twice this month...... firstly the first room was grubby and shabby and small sink too small for a disabled person to reach. Water system was faulty pumping cold then scorching hot unexpectedly. Manager stated it would be fixed within the week so booked again for following week (funeral of mother ) however placed at an even smaller room, dirtier than previous week and not suitable for a disabled person. Shower curtains filthy with only three hooks per curtain, window dirty, no toilet seat or shower chair .....
Later found out water systems had been condemned some few weeks prior to our arrival.....
Why they are still taking booking until system is repaired is beyond us. Breakfast was adequate but not exciting.
Better booking elsewhere for time being.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
1  Thank chrispyprice
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Crewe, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Hi chrispyprice!

Thank you for choosing us in your many lodging options in the area and sharing your experience. I'm very sorry to know about the inconveniences caused by the accessibility of your assigned rooms, cleanliness, and plumbing.

This is certainly not how we want our guests to remember us. I sent you a private message to follow up on your concerns.

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate you almost perfect rating for our hotel staff's service. I hope we can win back your heart and try us again.

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Just a one night stay & a mostly positive experience for that time there. I arrived late evening & had no problem finding the hotel, just a very short walk from the train station. A quick & friendly check in & I was in the lift to my non smoking room in just a few minutes.
My room, a nice size with carpet floor, tv, work desk & chair, armchair, clothes rail, tea/coffee, hairdryer, full length mirror, comfortable double bed, smoke alarm, air con & plenty of electrical sockets. Plenty of natural light but there were some issues with noise from inside & outside of the hotel. Wifi was free of charge & was consistent & fairly fast. There was no iron or ironing board in the room.
The bathroom was, sizewise, ok with a tiled floor, shower with good pressure & plenty of hot water, hair/body wash, liquid soap, large mirror, plenty of towels, shaving socket & heated towel rad.
The buffet breakfast was nothing special but adequate with cereals, toast, yoghurts, pastries, fruit, full fry, teas, coffee & fruit juice.
I didn’t leave my room on the evening that I arrived & so, can’t comment on the bar or meals.
For guests with the munchies there are vending machines with snacks & drinks. All staff that I encountered were friendly & attentive & checking out was quick & friendly.
I wasn’t looking for anything special when looking for somewhere to stay in Crewe, just somewhere close to the railway station where I could get a good night’s sleep & an early breakfast the following morning before I headed off again & this hotel was fine for that.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2017

First time using holiday Inn so read reviews bit hit and miss, but i am suitably impressed very quite room, modern great bathroom and breakfast was plentiful! Felt very welcome and the staff very nice. Cleaners tidy my room very well too as I stayed a few days! Everything was great would definately recommend!!

Room Tip: Rooms at back of property are quiter.
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked in here for 2 nights mainly because we've always found the chain to be consistently good.
Check in was quick and painless and we were in our room before we knew.
On first impressions it looked fine.
However I found it lacked cleanliness.
The bathroom toilet area was fine but the shower area had a lot of mildew spots up the silicone and who ever cleaned or was in the room prior left a footprint on the shower tray.
The window channels were filthy.
Mattress was very springy and soft.
Breakfast was okay. However the coffee was vile.
Tables were very sticky and found your plate or cups stuck to them.
Staff unfortunately lacked enthusiasm and weren't interested in engaging with you. I would recommend asking for a back room as you are opposite McDonalds drive through at the front and it's non stop and quite loud.

Such a shame as every other holiday inn we have visited has been great.

Stayed: September 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Crewe, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Hello julz4,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express Crewe UK and leaving your honest feedback.

I am sorry to read that your stay was not exceptional because of some issues, particularly with the bathrooms upkeep, bed condition and dining experience. I am sorry for the letdown. All the issues you have raised are shared with hotel management for future improvements.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Many thanks,