“Not a good night ”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #118 of 209 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

I'm not a great pizza lover so I tried the Mac and cheese the staff were attentive and friendly but the Mac and cheese tasted like cold wallpaper paste it wasn't hot so to me a total let down the rest had pizza varied they came and were Luke warm and the dough was like chewing gum and finally the seating we were given a booth the seats were so low we all struggled with getting up after an awful meal .

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

visited the Crewe restaurant this evening with my family.the service and food was lovely.I can recommend the salmon and spinach bake.the salad bar was excellent too.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

The all you can eat salad is a nice starter, the pizzas were nice but we were too full for pudding. All in all a nice spur of the moment tea which got me out of cooking for the night

1  Thank justkarenCheshire
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

We regularly when I'm home get a pizza delivered, the pizza is always delivered hot and their cookie dough is amazingly tasty. They have good local offers on and offer an nhs/emergency services discount if you pick up in uniform with id.

Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

Came tonight for my birthday we had a fantastic time the food was gorgeous the new manager Michael made us very welcome my 4 year old daughter loved him he was brilliant with her we had a lovely affordable meal we will definitely be returning soon thank you!