“Decent Food, great service”

The Chop Suey House
Ranked #61 of 213 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Well TBH the Salt peper chicken was beautiful. However, the waiter called Jamie was the star of the show, he was really helpful in his service and helped me pick a meal to meet my complex food needs. He simply had an outstanding work ethic.

Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

I absolutely love this little old style Chinese takeaway and have been going for 18 + years when I developed a pregnancy craving for their beautiful tasting curry. The only downside is that they don't do delivery (that I know of) but that helps me as it would cost me a fortune for my food every night!! It's gorgeous and would recommend to anyone.

2  Thank Klbbobs
Reviewed June 19, 2015

I find it hard to believe that I've been a customer of the Chop Suey House since soon after I moved to Crewe in 1979, when Mr & Mrs Lee and I were all young, and I'm still a regular customer (as my waistline proves :( )! As the other reviews make clear, the Chop Suey House has a very longstanding clientele, which should say all you need to know, as we keep coming back. Excellent food and a friendly greeting every time you visit.

Reviewed May 6, 2015 via mobile

My family have been going to the Chop Suey House for over 30 years and never had a bad experience. Always really friendly and great service.

1  Thank Ryuvsken
Reviewed April 21, 2015

This takeaways been in crewe for forty plus years and never fails to hit the spot I can't work out why this site only has one review keep up the hard work team chop suey house looking forward to my next meal

1  Thank johnwhite18